Find all your forms, resources, and employment paperwork needs!
Sterling Volunteers - Contact Melissa Aguirre Simpson at (937) 741-0256 if you have questions
- For Sterling Volunteers instructions, click here
- For information about Sterling Volunteers, click here
Claims & Insurance
Visit the Risk Management department to see information for claims and insurance needs.
- Hourly Time Report (PDF)
- Worker's Report Form
- Moving Assistance
- Moving Allowance Letter
- Tithe envelopes: Contact Kendree Magaña at 740.397.4665, ext 125 or email email@example.com.
General Forms & Resources
Vacation Request Form (Pastors)
- Vacation Request Form (Conference)
- Pastoral Tenure Benefits (Application)
- Pastoral Tenure Benefits (Instructions)
- Offering Calendar: English
- Lecturas Para Ofrendas: Español
- Sunset Calendar with Offerings: English
- Calendario de Atardecer con Ofrendas: Español
- Treasurers' Manual (2013)
- Child Reporting Requirement
- Moneywise (A Seventh-day Adventist Treasurers' Website)
Health & Wellness
Aerobic training log (EXCEL)
Human Resources handles employment opportunities and openings for support staff, employee service records, retirement, and background screening for volunteers and employees. Human Resources also manages and updates the conference policy manual.
Need Tithe Envelopes?
Contact Esther Gordon at:
- (937) 741-0239
Contact Roy Simpson at
- (937) 741-0242
Treasurer Training Videos
2022 Treasurer's Training Inservice
2021 Treasurer's Training Inservice (3-Part Video Series):
Adventist Giving Training: